Sunday, January 24, 2010

Symbolism of the Belt


The eight items of symbolism that I would put on the leather belt of Chris McCandless is first a football. I would choose a football because I have been playing football since 5th grade and it has touched my life greatly. football has touched my life because in my second season playing, I was on Coach Keith's Bel Air team and we won the state championship. I will remember that game for the rest of my life. The second item I would put on the belt would be a lacrosse stick. Lacrosse has made me have a lot of fun while playing for Fallston and playing in championship games. My experience at Fallston has let me now play for school here at John Carroll. Another symbol I would put on it would be a dog. I have had a dog since I was 7 and i still have the same dog today and her name is Gypsy. I have had a lot of fun playing with her and she is a great dog. I would also put a Lighthouse on it because I go to my beach house every summer in North Carolina and stay all summer and its main attraction is its lighthouse. I would also put a basketball on it because I have played basketball with my friends and i have played rec too and had a great time playing it. Another item that I would put on the belt is a raven's logo because my dad has always brought my brother and I to the Raven's games and have a great time. Another symbol that i would add is the Hawaiian islands because every year since I was 2 we have gone to Hawaii every two years and went to different islands every year. My whole family comes along and we have a great time and and lots of different activities. The last symbol I would put on the bet is my family. My family has always been there for me and has loved me all the way. They have let me do the things that i want to do and has tried their hardest me make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment